[CIA] Chickens in Action
It seems you havent joined our clan, if you have mw2 alterIWnet, make an apply at application center.
[CIA] Chickens in Action
It seems you havent joined our clan, if you have mw2 alterIWnet, make an apply at application center.
[CIA] Chickens in Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEB SITE DONT WORK GO ON http://www.ciaclan.tk/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When R you online? (ProChickens)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillMagnet<3
Leader
Leader
KillMagnet<3

When R you online? (ProChickens) Empty
PostSubject: When R you online? (ProChickens)   When R you online? (ProChickens) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 am

I'd like to know when the pro chickens are online because we have to do alot of try outs.
I need 4-5 pro chickens so plz respond! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UniQueKillMagnet
[CIA]xR4DDEY|
Pro Chickens
Pro Chickens

PostSubject: Re: When R you online? (ProChickens)   When R you online? (ProChickens) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 am

KillMagnet<3 wrote:
I'd like to know when the pro chickens are online because we have to do alot of try outs.
I need 4-5 pro chickens so plz respond! Smile

Yeah Im only every day...not every but very often..so..if you need me..for sth.im a PRo chicken so connect mee..
My xfire works again so im online very Often..

xR4DDEY
Back to top Go down
VoRTeX

VoRTeX

PostSubject: Re: When R you online? (ProChickens)   When R you online? (ProChickens) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:24 pm

These are the problemes here you are not at a special time on but this need a special time i had search a few weeks enough pro chickens but so it the chance 1:1000 that are 4-5 pro chickens on make a special time and when should say all pro chicken where can i can.But SO it is not good this is why i leave the clan nobody know what is organisation.I had ask Alex before he is leaving but he had say i dont can organise the clan and that MURDER make this but i cant see any organisation.

EDIT: WTF Shocked i think alex is not anymore in the clan but he is leader from the pro chickens how i had say no organisation Crying or Very sad and ONLY 4 pro chickens existent here sey it self : https://chickensinaction.forumotion.com/g4-pro-chickens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When R you online? (ProChickens)   When R you online? (ProChickens) Empty

Back to top Go down

When R you online? (ProChickens)
Page 1 of 1