[CIA] Chickens in Action
It seems you havent joined our clan, if you have mw2 alterIWnet, make an apply at application center.
[CIA] Chickens in Action
It seems you havent joined our clan, if you have mw2 alterIWnet, make an apply at application center.
[CIA] Chickens in Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS WEB SITE DONT WORK GO ON http://www.ciaclan.tk/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to become a part of pro chickens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoRTeX

VoRTeX

I want to become a part of pro chickens Empty
PostSubject: I want to become a part of pro chickens   I want to become a part of pro chickens EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 am

Hey people, also I want to iare a part of pro chicken what I have to do for it ?I think im good enough for it Very Happy
WhiteShadow
Back to top Go down
KillMagnet<3
Leader
Leader
KillMagnet<3

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a part of pro chickens   I want to become a part of pro chickens EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am

You have to do A try out with min 4 Pro chickens, if you are in top 3 you can become one

gz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UniQueKillMagnet
VoRTeX

VoRTeX

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a part of pro chickens   I want to become a part of pro chickens EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am

Ok im ready for it ^^ who all is a pro chicken ?

EDIT: I have found the Pro Chicken list but when are all online Neutral it gives only 5 Pro Chickens at this Moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a part of pro chickens   I want to become a part of pro chickens Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to become a part of pro chickens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CIA] Chickens in Action :: Application Center. :: Apply to become part of Pro Chickens.-
Jump to: